ResRequest’s Financial Management module enables you keep track of your sales financials from a management and operational perspective. It is a module rich in functionality, including:
Enter your rates to accommodate your high and low seasons, children / adults, tax, tourism levy, agent commissions and even different currencies. Consequently, when you make a reservation, the right rate with the correct accounting attributes is automatically applied.
Get your bed-nights up by offering those irresistible specials. Define your own Specials and control whether they are automatically or manually applied to reservations during the booking process.
Many countries require electronic certification of invoices and credit notes. Our invoices are designed to automatically integrate with partnered Tax Authorities in countries like Kenya and Uganda. This means tax compliance with these governments is integrated into invoicing making the process quick and easy for accounts and operations teams while achieving the required certification.
- Control your incoming payments by automatically generating payment plans for both pre-paid and credit customers as well as setting up your bank accounts and cash points.
- Record your payments directly on your ResRequest reservations and even integrate to a payment gateway, such as Xero, Direct Pay Online or Paygate, to enable credit card payments directly from your system. For more information on credit card payments view our Channel Management module.
- Keep track of payments due and debtor age analysis for both deposits and invoiced sales.
- Make and receive payments in multiple currencies.
- Send customer statements directly from the system.